The Techniques Elon Musk uses to attack others
Elon Musk has an around the-clock-team of PR attackers, trolls and “meat puppets” let’s take a look at
how they operate.
Musk has been documented using the following types of sabotage:
• Bribing political officials to rule against competitors
• Spying on others
• Shill Attacks
• Purchasing supply routes to monopolize and control the market (IE: Lithium Mines overseas)
• Threats of business incursions and the use of “Moles” and “Planted Staff”
The following document, free to download as a PDF, documents these tactics:
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD >>>> ELON MUSKS SABOTAGE ATTEMPTS
…and uses the following compensated “Shill Reporters” to cover his tracks:
Tesla Shill “reporters”:
Ricky Munarriz- Motley Fool
Jennifer Burke- Market News Call
Emily Watson- Consensus Press
Michelle Jones- The Street
Elaine Kwei- Jefferies
Adam Jonas- Morgan Stanley
Sue Chang- Market Watch
Ben Eisen- Market Watch
Chris Ciaccia- The Street
Michael Aragon- Market News
Patrick Hoge- SF Business Times
Leigh Drogen- Seeking Alpha
Raj Gupta- McKinsey Consulting
ELON MUSK’S TOP FAKE STOCK MARKET MANIPULATION WEBSITES REVEALED!
– Musk PR staff caught sending “syncronize watches” emails and tweets to get team of bloggers to blast out shill stock pumping news
– Viewed as illegal attempt to manipulate stock market, in violation of securities laws
– Always come out with the same stories, at the same time, as soon as bad news about Tesla and Space X pops up
– Non-insider investors feeling “screwed”, consider MORE shareholder lawsuits for fraud.
Journalists and media investigative groups charge that Musk and his investors control the following media fronts for their stock market manipulations:
HEART PUBLISHING GROUP
A.L.I.C.E. NEWS COORDINATION GROUP
Is it legal for the Motley Fool, Green Car Reports, and similar “front jobs”, which are controlled, and in some cases, partially owned by Tesla (TSLA) investors, to hype Tesla stock, as if they were an unaffiliated publication, and post fake blog comments from the same affiliated comment authors?
Does the federal securities law not state that it is a felony to falsely promote your stock through un-disclosed, or non-obvious, means in order to “pump” your stock so that you can skim the winnings off of the stock pump before it crashes again?
Elon Musk had a synthetic digital newspaper mass publishing system and sold it for $400 Million dollars so he could buy his first McClaren Sports car and girlfriend. This system is designed to create tons of fake online news outlets where you can pump your stock and delete anything bad that anyone says about you.
Tesla’s marketing partner, Google, then took that to the next level by applying the censorship approach to the entire internet. It worked, it got Obama elected by deleted the GOP off the web.
Now that many stories have come out, from media outlets not controlled by the Musk media clamp, about what is really up with Tesla and government kick-backs, the churn mill is turned up to 11.
Hype = Stock Fraud. When will the FBI or SEC take action? It’s our tax and pension fund money that is being abused.